Thursday, April 22, 2010

APHA Spring Newsletter

The APHA Spring Newsletter is out and it is just proof that I am moving up in this world! My friend and I are both listed as "New Members." These 15 minutes sure do feel great! :)

With that out of the way though, I should point out that APHA - the American History Printing Association - is a really promising organization to me. They are dedicated to the history of printing (primarily in America, but not exclusively) and when it seems to me that too many people are busy disregarding the monumental importance of this technology, it is nice to find an organization committed to keeping the practice and celebration of the art alive. So, for all you boys and girls out there who feel the same way...or you could feel differently but still love print or history or both or more...then check the site out (I especially couldn't pass up the opportunity to receive their journal Printing History).

No comments:

Post a Comment